Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Spa Time Challenge

Everybody needs a little pampering now and then!

For me, it's a pedicure. I love to have my feet scrubbed,  lathered in lotion and a fresh coat of polish on my toes. Ah, a little bit of heaven.

Anyway,  it's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

The challenge this week is "Spa Time".



.




I used cut files from Silhouette Studio to create my card.





I didn't have the sentiment I wanted in my stamp collection, so I created my sentiment on the computer.




Supplies used: card stock - white, three shades of green, pink; patterned paper by Authentique; cut file from Silhouette; embossing folder .

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

CraftyJAR said...

Esther, I love this card!!!

Migdalia said...

So super cute!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Unknown said...

Fun Card !! A great way to say it with a laugh !!

mum of two said...

I love it Esther!! I am a pedicure girl myself... TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments