Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Thinking of You Challenge

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend!

We had a wonderful time at my sisters home. Lots of fun with family and super delicious food.

Tuesday has rolled around so it is time for a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This week over at Die Cuttin' Divas the challenge is "Thinking of You" .

.




I made my card using elements from a card kit I received from Simon Says Stamp





I used a stitched rectangle die and a precut sentiment die from the kit.




Supplies used: card stock - white; stitched rectangle die by Simon Says Stamp; all other elements from the Simon Says Stamp card kit.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD !! It is a lovely way to let someone know that you are thinking of them.

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so pretty! LOVE the pattern papers and the gold leaves

Theresa