Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend!

I really enjoyed my weekend at my parents home. I cooked, or should I say BBQ'd. Instead of traditional Easter ham we had bbq'd pork loins that had been marinated in a balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary sauce. I also made potato salad and baked beans and my sister brought a fruit salad.
To top it off I made a lemon supreme pie for dessert. It was different than what we usually do, but everyone decided it might be our new tradition.

Since it is Tuesday, we are on to a new challenge

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a sketch challenge.

.



I used my Cricut machine to create a pretty daisy bouquet for a Mother's Day card.





A Sizzix nesting oval die cut out my "frame" for the bouquet. Some twine and pearls for embellishments.




Supplies used: card stock - white, 2 shades of green, 3 shades of yellow;  patterned paper by Recollections; pearls by Kaisercraft; twine; stamp from Michaels.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Sounds like a perfect Easter weekend!!!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the flowers!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL !! It will be a lovely way to wish a Mom a Happy Mother's Day" .

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda